I read the information on how to participate and be part of the Online Latino Art Gallery Project. I understand there is no indirect or direct cost for my membership in the Online Latino Art project.
NO COST TO PARTICIPATE:
1. One page dedicated to my work, with a brief bio, headshot, up to ten images of my artwork, and links where my work can be found and/or purchased.
2. Two of the images will be featured in the middle pages of the Buffalo Latino Village (hard copy and digital).
3. The Online Art Gallery will invest in the printing of the images (13×19, glossy/matte).
4. Image of the painting will be available to the public for $20.
a. $3.00 will go to the business hosting the image/s.
b. $7.00 will go to the Artist (royalty paid annually during the month of November).
c. $10 will go to the Online Latino Art Gallery for investment, cost, and labor.
d. We will ask for your social security number whenever we make a royalty payment to you.
5. THE PURCHASE OF ORIGINAL ARTWORK IS BETWEEN THE ARTIST AND THE BUYER. WE WOULD EXPECT A COMMISSION, TO BE SET BY THE ARTIST. OUR ONLY INTEREST IS THE SUCCESSFUL JOURNEY OF THE ARTIST, NOT PROFIT.
6. ALL IMAGE SUBMISSION IS FORWARDED TO LWSLATINOARTGALLERY@GMAIL.COM
Copy and email:
Dear Buffalo Latino Art Gallery:
After reviewing the above information, I am interested in participating in the project. I know that I can redraw my participation at any time I wish.
First & Last Name: Signature:
Alberto O. Cappas
Buffalo Latino Art Gallery
PO Box 742
Buffalo, NY 1420